Fiddle may also process Personal Data in accordance with instructions and on behalf of third parties such as customers that use Fiddle products and services (collectively, “Services”)What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Third-party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.Google
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Fiddle will only collect and process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To administer the Services;
- To personalize the Services for you;
- To access and use our Services, update your account, and adjust your preferences;
- To send you information about your account, including service updates/outages, customer support messages, payment reminders, or other notifications regarding our Services and/or your Fiddle account;
- To send you marketing or promotional content consistent with your preferences (i.e., whether you have consented to receive these messages or have not opted-out);
- To better understand our customers, improve our website and Services, and develop new product features;
- To enable our service providers to perform services on our behalf;
- For monitoring web traffic and usage activity on our website for analytics purposes, troubleshooting, website availability, and to detect or prevent fraud;
- To track, for example, the total number of visitors to our web properties or Service, the number of visitors to each page, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers to make decisions on how to provide better products and better services for our users;
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with a valid court order, warrant, subpoena or similar legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence in accordance with our Law Enforcement Request Process; (d) to enforce our rights and compliance with our terms of service; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property, a of Fiddle, our Affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We take commercially reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing. These technical and organizational measures ensure a level of security appropriate to the level of risk and nature of Personal Data involved. Although Fiddle seeks to protect the privacy of others who use our Service, it is impossible to protect Personal Data against all potential risks.International transfer of Personal Data
Fiddle is located in the United States. Your Personal Data may be collected, transferred and stored in the United States and by our affiliates and service providers in other countries where we operate. Whenever we transfer personal information to other jurisdictions, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.How long will Fiddle Retain my Personal Data
Fiddle will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was intended. We may also retain it to comply with legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements and for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims in the countries where we do business.
Where we process your Personal Data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the information until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a permanent record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your information so that we can respect your request in future.
Unless otherwise noted, Personal Data will otherwise be deleted in accordance with applicable law.Do not sell my personal information
We do not sell, rent, or share your Personal Data third party Advertisers for their own marketing purposes, unless you choose in advance to have such information shared for this purpose. Fiddle does not provide Personal Data to any third party in exchange for valuable consideration.We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.California Online Privacy Protection Act
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking? It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral trackingCOPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
333 W 2230 N
Provo, UT 84604
Last Edited on 2017-06-02